International Fund Transfer via Krungsri Online
Simply drop by one of our branches to apply for an outward remittance service via SWIFT.
You can use the service to settle your purchases of goods and services, tuition fees for your children’s overseas education, etc by providing related payment details (recipient’s name/account number, the beneficiary bank, SWIFT or IBAN code).
How to apply
1. For Krungsri Online members with existing User ID and password
Log on to the Krungsri Online system and select the menu “Transfer” then the sub-menu “International Transfer”. International fund transfer transactions can be made via Krungsri Online immediately after applying for the service.
2. For non Krungsri Online members
Customers can choose between 2 options.
2.1 For Krungsri Visa Electron, Krungsri ATM, or Krungsri Visa Debit Cardholders
Apply via the online registration service by following these steps
- Go to home page of www.krungsri.com and click on Krungsri Online menu from the right menu tab to enter the log-in page of Krungsri Online and change to English page.
- Click “Register now”
- Click to apply for the service for “Krungsri Visa Electron, Krungsri ATM, or Krungsri Visa Debit Cardholders”
- Fill in the required information, set User ID and password
With the Krungsri Online User ID and password, you can apply for “International fund transfer service” by following the method described in the item 1.
2.2 For non-holders of Krungsri ATM/VISA Electron/ VISA Debit card or Corporate customer
You can apply for Krungsri Online service using the application form by following the steps below.
- Go to the home page of www.krungsri.com and click on Krungsri Online menu from the right menu tab to enter the log-in page of Krungsri Online and change to English page.
- Click “Register now”
- Individual customers click to apply for the service for “Non-holders of Krungsri Visa Electron, Krungsri ATM, or Krungsri Visa Debit Card”. Corporate customers click “For corporate customers”
- Complete the application form. Click the box “Use the International fund transfer service”. Print and sign the application form and submit it, together with the supporting documents as described in the form, to any Krungsri branch. The Bank will advise the application result via postal mail and/or email at the given address within 7-14 working days.
When approved, you can log in to Krungsri Online system and select the menu “Transfer” then the sub-menu “International Transfer” to begin the international fund transfer transactions via Krungsri Online immediately.
Outward Remittance Service via Krungsri Online
Be assured of a quick, accurate and secure money transfers with KRUNGSRI Online at www.krungsrionline.com. Money transfer is never made this easy to recipients around the world anytime and anywhere.
Outward Remittance Fees via Krungsri Online:
- Charge to beneficiary in case the beneficiary takes burden on foreign bank charge: THB350 per transaction
- Charge to remitter in case the remitter takes burden on foreign bank charge:
- USD or other currencies: THB 1,150 per transaction
- EUR or GBP: THB 1,550 per transaction
- JPY: THB350 per transaction plus a foreign bank’s charge of 0.05% of the remitted amount or a minimum of JYP 5,000.