Simply drop by one of our branches to apply for an outward remittance service via SWIFT. You can use the service to settle your purchases of goods and services, tuition fees for your children’s overseas education, etc by providing related payment details (recipient’s name/account number, the beneficiary bank, SWIFT or IBAN code).
SWIFT Outward Remittance Fees:
• Charge to beneficiary in case the beneficiary takes burden on foreign bank charge: THB500 per transaction
• Charge to remitter in case the remitter takes burden on foreign bank charge:
- USD or other currencies: THB1,300 per transaction
- EUR or GBP: THB1,700 per transaction
- JPY: THB500 per transaction plus a foreign bank’s charge of 0.05% of the remitted amount or a minimum of JYP5,000.